Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Day in the Life...

I have been snapping a lot of grainy cell phone pictures of Gabey Baby these day.I thought I would put together a little show for you so you can see (and maybe take notes on) what a great mother I am. We usually start the day like this....


As you may remember (because of that dang owl) Gabe has been sleeping in our bed. I know, I know! Oh the shame of it. I will admit it is easier and let's just admit... I am all about the easy.

We go to school and work and sometimes we get to take great little fields trips together...like this one to the pumpkin patch



Ok I take no credit for this since it is obviously not a grainy cell phone picture! Thanks Suszanne for taking this!

When it is raining we like to jump in puddles...


That second shot reminds me of some of the better Big Foot shots I have seen. Not that Gabey Baby has a big foot.

When we get home we usually have more than a few of these...






Oh ow I love temper tantrums. They make my life complete.

Every once in a while we will do something fun at night...


He loved his first football game AND he loves his Ya-Ya! (Laura is my next door neighbor who I have turned into my personal nanny. God love her! I could never make it without her!)

And then of course, because I am who I am, we ALWAYS push it too far and do things like go to IHOP after the football game. Who doesn't take their 2 year old for pancakes at midnight?





AND then we start all over again!








No comments:

Post a Comment