Here is what I know...
- VBS is going on this week so pretty much that tells it's own story.
- Yearly River Rat Party? Good Times!
- Started working part time and still don't have enough time to do all my laundry. I do however have enough time to watch many, many episodes of Ghost Whisper and Storage Wars. I do not think we even need to mention Duck Dynasty.
- Gabe has taken up fishing. Do you think I am a bad mother because I make him fish for leaves in my backyard with only a sinker? He thinks he is going to catch dinner. I am not telling him any different.
- 3 of the 5 Squires' boys will be at Beaufort Middle next year. Which teachers would like to put in for a transfer now?
- God is punishing me for not making Noah go to church on Sunday mornings. I now come home to things like this...
He also is now into making predictions for the future. Just so you know when Amy turns 43 she will be teaching "Yogo" at the "house with the hot pool and the pool outside where Amy teach the yogo and maybe granmomma will go and bring us to the hot pool and where Heyward play the basketball and then we go to the hot pool and can swim". In other words according to Noah, Amy may be teaching Yoga at the Y in a few years.
Oh, I will try to do better in the coming weeks on updating every mundane detail of our lives. But for now- just remember if you don't take your children to church with you they may shave off their eyebrows.